Kim Colleen Sulc

Kim Colleen Sulc
Click Photo for Website

Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day!  Is this day for the girl or the guy?  I always questioned was I supposed to do something for the guy in my life?  I really always considered it a ladies day!  When I was a young girl Mom always did something special on this day!  We would come home from school or wherever we were and she had a nice (special) meal prepared with special treats!  Maybe special Valentine pajamas or something out of the ordinary!  As I grew older, I expected everyone to Love Valentine's Day and to really make it a special day.  So, for those of you who have loved ones in your life, I challenge you to think out of the box and just celebrate LOVE  and the people in your life and this day!  I can't forget to tell you about the cards that Dad always sent on this day along with Mom!  They really meant so much.  So, I think it is just a day to remember your loved ones!  Is Valentine's Day just for the ladies?  Please feel free to share your thoughts!  Oh and Happy Valentine's Day early!

No comments:

Post a Comment