Kim Colleen Sulc

Kim Colleen Sulc
Click Photo for Website

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Wedding Planning and Blogging

I really enjoy blogging!  I have decided for the time being to blog to all my readers and try to get more brides to be and just friends that love to plan events connected with my blog.  I can really speak from my heart and share important things that I hope you will enjoy and things that are important to me.  The great thing is that I can just keep writing and hope that someone is listening!  Blogging does take a lot of time and I will try to be better at getting a least one blog out a day, but I don't want to blog unless I have something fairly important to share.  My real goal is to give you ideas, inspire you to be creative and never have you thinking the event of your dreams is impossible!  Most of the planning takes time and starting early in your planning is key and causes less stress and allows more time for creative ideas to develop.  I am always looking for new vendors with new ideas.  I never want to stick to the same thing that everyone else does.    Most of all, I just want to have fun and enjoy you and what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment